Friday, August 26, 2005

Nintendo Game Counselors



more...

Rob Leingang

Jack McLain

Sharon Kirksey

Steve Pennington

Garon Galloway

Jeff Mahaffey

Jody Sage

Blaine Phelps

This is an email I sent to Nintendo customer service, hopefully they'll get back to me.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/webform.jsp

Dear Nintendo:

I have been a Nintendo gamer and fan for almost 20 years now. Back when Nintendo Power first came out in the summer 1988 you would publish short bio’s about the very knowledgeable Nintendo Game Counselors. It was cool to know a thing or two about the counselors, favorite games, hobbies, high scores, etc., I was wondering if I could receive some information about the current game counselors or you could direct me to where this information would be available. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.


Avid Gamer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi from an original game counselor - Rob Leingang